Come Home to FBC!
Here, you will discover a warm group of real people purposeful to be Rooted in Christ and Growing in Faith following our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Serving the World.
"And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as you Lord, you must continue to live in obedience to him. Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him, so you will grow in faith, strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught. Let your lives overflow with thanksgiving for all he has done.” Colossions 2:6-7 (NLT)
First Baptist Church exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
- Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
- Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
- Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
- Loving Relationships: acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Traditional and Contemporary Worship Services: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups: for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Marriages and Families: along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries